Vertex Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: HandsomeRob

+3
Shen
Kaizoku
VESSNA
7 posters

Go down

Application: HandsomeRob Empty Application: HandsomeRob

Post  Fonzy Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Nick: HandsomeRob / BuffItUp
Classes, levels: HandsomeRob: Tyrant 65, BuffItUp: Warcryer 65
Noblesse: Not yet, ASAP
Equipment? DG (No SA) + NM Light Set, need DC helmet for DC Light set, Ava Robes on WC
Real name: Fons (not sure why my last name would be any help here :p)
Play time: Just on DEX? Don't know, played for about a month on this server, played for years on other (The Abyss most notably)
Previous clans? Why did you leave them?: I'm in Playmania at the moment, but it's inactive as can be as far as I can see, which it why I'm applying.
Do you speak english: Yes, fluently, I lived in the United States for 3 years
Do you have PVP skills at 9v9? Some, not too much, which is another reason I'm joining, I'm eager to experience & learn.
How long you play Lineage 2? Years, I think around 3 or 4 now.
Is it you first char on dex? If not what was your previous chars?: Yes, first two characters (main: Tyrant, support: WC)
What was your previous servers, chars, class, levels?: The Abyss (russian). Following characters: GH 79, PP 78, GS 73 and then I've tried out all the other characters, but those were low lvl (60-70)
Using ventrilo? Have microphone?: Yes.
Will you leave farm and go PvP if you are asked to?: Of course, I love PvP
Why you wanna join Vertex?: Lots of reasons, first and foremost I'd like to play in a big active clan where I can learn things I haven't yet experienced. Second the availability for RB, pvps, farming parties, general fun is something that greatly interests me. Being in parties/chatting makes xp-ing more fun, and a good pvp is never a bad thing. Kepiaz left the clan I'm in at the moment and when I ran into him he said you lads were a far more active and fun bunch so I'm eager to find out.
What you expect from clan? Activity mostly, when I log on I'd like to have people online who wanna pvp/xp/whatever. Why play the game if you're all by yourself...
Who can recommend you from our clan? Kepiaz I guess, we played together shortly in Playmania but nobody else really.
Do you accept our Clan Code? Yep, read it, understood it, agree with it.

Hope that suffices.

Regards,
Fons

Fonzy

Back to top Go down

Application: HandsomeRob Empty Re: Application: HandsomeRob

Post  VESSNA Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm

4 years is much from me +1 couse you are experienced .
VESSNA
VESSNA
Admin

https://vertex.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaizoku Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm

great written application and interesting at all, so +1 santa

Kaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post  Shen Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Kaizoku wrote:great written application and interesting at all, so +1 santa

true, at last som1 speaking english at good lvl. If u will be very active, +1 from me. Tyrant isnt very usefull for clan but if u make support subclass for clan i am on YES.

Shen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taraya Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 am

low lvl, useless class, u wanna join with ur WC to clan ? :O

Taraya
Taraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fonzy Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 am

No, the WC is just my buffer, figured I'd mention I had one and didn't rely on others to buff me. The application is for HandsomeRob.

Aside from the fact that it's Christmas vacation here at the moment, I'm active on a daily basis. I'll be going home tomorrow and then December 26th I'm going to Luxembourg on vacation for a few days. I'll be on half-activity until the new year, then I'll be back 100%. But I guess I'm not the only one who's got vacation plans at the moment :p

Fonzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Efekt Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 am

Taraya wrote:low lvl, useless class, u wanna join with ur WC to clan ? :O

wrong

now with attributes you dont want to mess with the tyrant - as good a dd melee as any...

however, that said, you are low lvl, poorly equiped so you will have a hard time... unless you'll grind very very fast to subclass lvl, do the subclass and lvl the subclass very very fast, gathering some endgame equip along the way btw, you wont feel comfortable in the clan and sooner or later leave and I'm guessing on that assumption a lot of people will ignore you so basicly -1 from me but if you feel you can handle it then I dont mind Smile

Efekt

Back to top Go down

Post  Taraya Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 pm

even if u have atributers in weapon that's not all what u need to pwn all ;q u still need to know how to play on tyrant... imho that isnt so easy class Smile
Taraya
Taraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Efekt Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm

but u havent seen him play so stfu ^_^

Efekt

Back to top Go down

Post  HandsomeRob Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Efekt wrote:
now with attributes you dont want to mess with the tyrant - as good a dd melee as any...

however, that said, you are low lvl, poorly equiped so you will have a hard time... unless you'll grind very very fast to subclass lvl, do the subclass and lvl the subclass very very fast, gathering some endgame equip along the way btw, you wont feel comfortable in the clan and sooner or later leave and I'm guessing on that assumption a lot of people will ignore you so basicly -1 from me but if you feel you can handle it then I dont mind Smile

Cheers for the constructive criticism. It's a logical train of thought and if I were in your position I'd probably tell the applicant the same thing. I suppose the only thing I can give you is my word that I'm planning on some massive grindhours, which with the right music and a good bottle of whiskey is never really a problem in my world, but such things are subjective I suppose :p

Simply said, my goal on this server, and in this clan, is that in my race to the subclass quest & subsequent leveling of the subclass (that's a lot of 'sub' in one sentence) I'm in an environment in which I can learn things I don't yet know from people who do. I always figure it's better to accept you might not know everything and look for people who can fill in the gaps of missing knowledge, than to stick with people who know as much as you do and be bored to death.

Summed up, I do feel I'll be able to be useful to the clan within a short period of time. So rather than waiting until I'm the right level and start learning from that point, I'd rather learn while I level and be able to jump in the moment I'm all set with the experience & equipment part of the game.

P.S. Figure I might as well make a forum account, the previous posts under Fonzy = HandsomeRob = me.

Regards.

HandsomeRob

Back to top Go down

Post  Efekt Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 am

so now its up to Mike

Efekt

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMike Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 am

accepted BUT work on lvl and try make fast support subclass, pm madmikepl, faraghim,vessna, zackara in game

MadMike

Back to top Go down

Post  Efekt Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 am

pm me? seriously? Wink

Efekt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down